- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Ludwig Professional Series Hammered Copper Timpani with Gauge
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- #L56817 000005000 L56817000005000
6-Month* financing available.
For more than 35 years, Ludwig's Professional Series Timpani have set the standard for performance. A double-ring suspension system isolates the kett...Click To Read More About This Product
Upgraded design takes this Professional Series up a notch.
For more than 35 years, Ludwig's Professional Series Timpani have set the standard for performance. A double-ring suspension system isolates the kettle completely from the tuning mechanism and provides great depth of tone. A profile collar extends the head beyond the kettle edge for greater resonance and pitch definition. Ludwig Professional Series models are available here in hammered seamless copper. The reliable and fully adjustable pedal activated tuning gauge comes standard with all Ludwig timpani.
The Professional Series Timpani has been updated with incredible new functionality. New tuning gauge placement will allow these drums to be configured with American or German set-up. All tuning gauge linkage has been removed from the pedal and seamlessly transferred under the base. Secondly, a permanent third omni wheel has been added under the pedal. This wheel allows 360º fluid movement, allowing the player to have total control of drum placement. Improvements have also been made to the rear casters, including upgraded braking, larger size wheels with a quick-release function. This allows smooth movement and the ability to quickly remove rear casters with ease.
- American or German tuning gauge set-up
- Permanent third 360-degree mobility wheel
- Detachable quick-release rear casters
- Ludwig Ensemble Smooth White Timpani Heads
- Fiber head protectors
- Shallow drop covers
- Key included with each drum
Order your Professional Series hammered copper timpani today.
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.