- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Marimba One Wave #9622 A440 4.3 Octave Marimba with Enhanced Keyboard and Classic Resonators 4"casters
4.3 Octave Concert Frame
- Write a Review
- L44483 000001001 L44483000001001
Combine the Enhanced Keyboard with Marimba One's Classic Resonators to extend the dynamic range of the marimba for brilliant projection in concert se...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
4.3 Octave marimba with Enhanced Keyboard.
Combine the Enhanced Keyboard with Marimba One's Classic Resonators to extend the dynamic range of the marimba for brilliant projection in concert settings. Upgrading to the Enhanced Keyboard puts this marimba into an entirely new category.
The frame is fully height adjustable using gas springs in the end frames so it is effortless to raise and lower the keyboard. Our Wave Lock System utilizes cam levers and was designed to make the set up and adjusting of the frame or accessory bar the easiest and fastest of any frame available - No more bolts or wing nuts to strip or lose!
No matter if you are in an indoor or outdoor front ensemble, contemporary percussion ensemble, or symphony orchestra, the Marimba One Wave instrument is the only high-quality instrument that can handle all of your performance needs in one package.
Please note, the Marimba One Wave also offers an optional a quick-release accessory bar. This square, non-slip, heavy-duty front accessory bar runs the entire length of the frame and can be mounted with any percussion accessory you need for your performance. Using any square rack clamps on the market, you can attach your cymbals, drums, wind chimes, electronics, and much more with confidence.
- 4” Locking Wheels
- Quick-Release Wave Lock System for Accessory Bar and Frame
- Gas Spring Height Adjustment with built-in tape measure
- Durable Powder Coated Finish
- 4.3 octave
Enhanced keyboard offers brilliant projection. Order today.
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.