- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Marimba One Wave #9623 A442 4.3 Octave Marimba with Premium Keyboard and Classic Resonators 4"casters
4.3 Octave Concert Frame
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- L44516 000001001 L44516000001001
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
This model is built with Marimba One's Premium Keyboard and original Classic resonators. The rich harmonics of the Classic Resonators blends perfectl...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
The essential setup, Premium Keyboard and original Classic resonators.
This model is built with Marimba One's Premium Keyboard and original Classic resonators. The rich harmonics of the Classic Resonators blends perfectly with the dynamic volume, articulation, and resonance of the Premium keyboard.
The frame is fully height adjustable using gas springs in the end frames so it is effortless to raise and lower the keyboard. Laser-engraved tape measures are built into the end frames so you will always know your exact keyboard height. The Wave Lock System utilizes cam levers and was designed to make the set up and adjusting of the frame or accessory bar the easiest and fastest of any frame available.
Whether you are in an indoor or outdoor front ensemble, contemporary percussion ensemble, or symphony orchestra, the Marimba One Wave instrument is the only high-quality instrument that can handle all of your performance needs in one package.
- 4” Locking Wheels
- Quick-Release Wave Lock System for Accessory Bar and Frame
- Gas Spring Height Adjustment with built-in tape measure
- Durable Powder Coated Finish
- 4.3 octave
You can't improve on a classic. Order today.
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.