- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Marimba One Wave #9632 A442 4.3 Octave Marimba with Enhanced Keyboard and Classic Resonators
4.3 Octave Field Frame
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- L44535 000001001 L44535000001001
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Combine the Enhanced Keyboard with the Classic Resonators to extend the dynamic range of the marimba for brilliant projection in concert settings. Up...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Lightweight, quality construction and impeccable sound.
Combine the Enhanced Keyboard with the Classic Resonators to extend the dynamic range of the marimba for brilliant projection in concert settings. Upgrading to the Enhanced Keyboard puts this marimba into an entirely new category. Also features rosewood construction, 8" casters and accessory bar.
The new Marimba One Wave frame provides the best-designed and toughest quality-built frame on the market and comes with a heavy duty accessory bar to mount all of your percussion accessories. The frame is fully height adjustable utilizing their Izzy Height Adjustment System with gas springs in the end frames so it is effortless to raise and lower the keyboard. The Wave Lock System utilizes cam levers and was designed to make the set up and adjusting of the frame or accessory bar the easiest and fastest of any frame available.
The Marimba One Wave rail is made of heavy walled lightweight aluminum for strength.
- 4.3 Octave rosewood marimba
- Enhanced Keyboard and Classic Resonators
- 8" casters
- Accessory bar
Call or click to order today!
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.