- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Meinl Sonic Energy Opera Gong
- Write a Review
- J49542 000001000 J49542000001000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The MEINL Opera Gong is traditionally handcrafted in China by using a special bronze alloy. It has a very pronounced bent-out shape with a large cent...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Energize your sound with this handcrafted gong.
The MEINL Opera Gong is traditionally handcrafted in China by using a special bronze alloy. It has a very pronounced bent-out shape with a large center dot. The Opera Gong plays an important role in traditional Chinese opera due to its descending pitch. An audible glissando effect can be achieved with a very short sustain. The gong comes with an appropriate beater.
- Traditionally handcrafted in China by using a special bronze alloy
- Very pronounced bent-out shape with a large center dot
- Plays an important role in traditional Chinese opera
- Audible glissando effect achieved with a very short sustain
- Includes an appropriate beater
Call or click to order today!
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.