- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Pearl malletSTATION 3.0 Octave Adjustable Range Electronic Mallet Controller
- Write a Review
- K48212 000001000 K48212000001000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Pearl once again redefines the electronic percussion experience by introducing the revolutionary malletSTATION Adjustable Range Electronic Mallet Con...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
The ultimate mallet keyboard controller for teachers, players, students and professionals. Practice, perform, compose anywhere.
Pearl once again redefines the electronic percussion experience by introducing the revolutionary malletSTATION Adjustable Range Electronic Mallet Controller. Designed in partnership with Keith McMillen Instruments, the malletSTATION brings next-generation technology to the 21st century mallet percussionist.
The malletSTATION model EM1 is a full sized 3.0 octave adjustable range electronic mallet controller designed for all players in any genre, from the beginning student through the gigging professional. The adjustable low note range function allows you to set the fundamental diatonic note of the instrument to what you need—low D xylophone? No problem! The malletSTATION is USB Bus powered, allowing performance almost anywhere with minimal set-up and equipment.
Designed in collaboration with Keith McMillen Instruments, malletSTATION’s tech-forward design features KMI’s Smart Fabric Sensor technology allowing the silicone bar material to have an extremely sensitive, natural response, including mallet dampening and aftertouch control, and all can be easily tailored to your individual playing style. "There was only one company we felt could realize this robust, striking, and truly disruptive musical instrument, and that company was Keith McMillen Instruments," said Pearl Corporation President and CEO Terry West. "KMI controllers truly are the state of the art".
The EM1 features a master control section, with 3 programmable faders, 4 programmable buttons, and the fixed function low note and octave shift buttons. In addition, three assignable pedal inputs allow for flexibility in performance such as sustain, expression, or any MIDI parameter of your choice. These controls are fully programmable through a software editor so changing your configuration is as easy as clicking a mouse. "Pearl had a unique and compelling vision for an instrument that would work for any mallet player and play in any key." said KMI CEO and Founder Keith McMillen. "This challenged us, and made us rise to the occasion. The Pearl team is wonderfully articulate and a joy with which to work".
The EM1 malletSTATION is also the most affordable mallet percussion controller on the market. The ultra-thin, lightweight chassis allows for easy portability, and the flexible mounting options provide many different ways of using your instrument. This is the only controller that will grow with you throughout your playing career—from music apps on your phone or tablet, to professional digital audio workstations and sound libraries—your sounds, and even the instruments you play, are only limited by the software you run.
- USB-Powered MIDI Mallet Keyboard Controller
- Universal Compatibility through phone/tablet/laptop
- Tech-Forward Design featuring KMI Smart Fabric Sensors
- Low Note, Adjustable, user defined 3.0 Octave Range
- Natural feeling 1.75 x 5 in. soft silicone keys
- Software Assignable Control Panel with 3 Faders, 4 Buttons, plus Low Note and Octave Shift
- Mounting bracket shaft is 7/8” diameter and can be mounted on Pearl field frames, an X stand, flat on a table top, or tripod cymbal stands with a Pearl UX80
Call or click to order today!
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.