- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Pearl Philharmonic Brass Snare Drum
Black Nickel 14x8
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- #H87293 000001001 H87293000001001
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The Pearl Philharmonic Brass Snare offers the highest pitch response of all the Philharmonic series with incredible response and bright ringing ...Click To Read More About This Product
A concert snare with unprecedented response and consistency.
The Pearl Philharmonic Brass Snare offers the highest pitch response of all the Philharmonic series with incredible response and bright ringing tone that soars without being choked or forced.
At the heart of this famous Philharmonic snare drum is the revolutionary SR-500 strainer system. The Triad Silent Strainer System provides three individual tension adjusters allowing you to fine tune the optimum tension for each type of snare material mounted on the drum and a single global adjustment knob on the butt side for quick overall tension adjustments.
A proprietary combination of three unique snare sets(coated cable, stainless cable & snappy wire) using both graduated and even tensioning, offers seamless timbre overlapping and ultra-smooth dynamic transition, plus a greatly extended dynamic and sensitivity range. All snares can be effortlessly changed by simply loosening the adjuster and one drum key rod.
- 1.5mm brass shell
- SR-500 Triad strainer
- Tube Lugs
- Stainless Steel Tension Rods
- Single-flange Hoops
Call or click to order today!
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.