- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Pearl SK910C Educational Snare Kit with Rolling Cart
14 x 5.5 in.
- Write a Review
- #J51661 000001000 J51661000001000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The perfect start to a career in percussion begins with high-quality instruments. Pearl Educational Kits contain superior components that are fast an...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Snare drum, pad, stand and carry kit.
The perfect start to a career in percussion begins with high-quality instruments. Pearl Educational Kits contain superior components that are fast and easy to assemble. The SK910C Educational Snare Kit with Rolling Cart features an easy-to-use, umbrella-style bell stand, and a SK Steel Snare drum make these kits a great choice for your young beginner. The components of the kit store away for easy transport in their own custom-made carrying cases designed with durable reinforced handles, convenient pouches and a compact size.
- 14 x 5.5 in. Steel Snare Drum
- The SKB-9 Nylon Backpack style carrying case features zippered compartments for components and can be carried on the back or by the reinforced side handle
- The SKBC-9 Nylon backpack style carrying case with reflective stripe and built-in wide-set roller blade wheels, and heavy duty multi-stop height adjustable retractable handle for comfort
- "Gladstone" style rubber practice pad. Practice pad features a raised center area for promoting accuracy and enhanced rebound
- Heavy duty "basket-style" snare stand. Snare stand is height adjustable and features a no-slip angle adjustment
- 5A wood sticks are included. A complete kit ready to use with no added purchases
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.