Why Shop With Us?
Free Standard Ground shipping (48 contiguous states, some overweight and Used/Vintage items excluded).
Orders placed before 3 p.m. ET usually ship the same business day.Learn More
2-Year Free Warranty on Guitars
Every guitar or bass you purchase from Musician's Friend (electric or acoustic, New or Open Box) includes two years of protection from manufacturer defects.Contact Us for Details
We're Here for You
Our Gear Advisers are available to guide you through your entire shopping experience. Call or Chat for expert advice and to hear the latest deals.Contact Us
MON - FRI 5 AM - 8 PM PT
SAT - SUN 6 AM - 7 PM PT
Yamaha YV-2030MS 3.0 Octave Standard Vibraphone Silver Bars Concert Frame without Motortrue true
Musician's Friend Rewards
This oversized item has special shipping requirements
Yamaha YV-2030MS 3.0 Octave Standard Vibraphone Silver Bars Concert Frame without Motor
- Top Seller
- Flexible Financing
- Lowest Price
Gold Coverage Protection
Protect your gear
Gold Coverage Protection
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.
Upgraded design improves playability while producing full sound.
Tone Bar Material
The tone bars are made of the same aluminum alloy that is used in Yamaha celestas. The tone bars produce a soft, warm tone that blends beautifully with other instruments in ensembles.
Gas Spring Height Adjustment
Previously, the gas spring height adjustment was only featured on Yamaha’s high-end keyboard percussion instruments. Now, they’ve added it to their educational models, allowing students of any height and physique to play in ideal posture with simple operation.
Vibration-damping Rubber Joints Below Side Frame (Patent Pending)
This patent-pending innovation makes adjusting the vibraphone height easier than ever. In previous models, a player had to keep the instrument level while adjusting its height. The vibration-damping rubber joints eliminate the need to maintain instrument level while adjusting height. The vibration-damping rubber also reduces floor noise that can occur when the instrument is played.
In the previous percussion models, the damper and damper pedal were linked by a metal rod. This rod could accidentally bend if a player adjusted the instrument’s height without first loosening the rod’s wing bolts. In this vibraphone, the metal rod has been replaced by a belt that eliminates this problem. Since the wing bolts are replaced by a buckle, there is no chance that they will be misplaced or lost. The use of a belt also means that slippage cannot occur when the damper pedal is pressed.
Parallel Action Damper
Compared to conventional damper mechanisms that use a pivoted damper arm, the damper mechanism in the YV-2030MS moves perpendicularly to the natural and accidental tone bars. It contacts them evenly for improved damping. The new mechanism is also safer, because parts that could catch fingers have been eliminated.
The diameter of the casters has increased to 76 mm from 50 mm on previous models. This gives the vibraphone improved mobility.
- Perfect for limited budgets, beginning percussionists, or those in need of a compact instrument
- Bars utilize the exclusive Yamaha tuning method for true pitch and a full sound
- Non-graduated bars keep keyboard compact while the silver matte finish produces a warm sound
- Quiet motor, the YVD-10, sold separately. Includes silent pause and silent fan speed slider control, allows musical expression without unwanted noise
- Locking 3 inch casters on the player side are easy to reach, and secure the instrument while playing
- Only essential accidental resonators are used to reduce weight and size for transport
Order today for a solid Yamaha vibraphone for beginning percussionists.
YV-2030MS 3.0 Octave Standard Vibraphone Specifications:
- Range: F33-F69, 3 octaves
- Bar Material: Aluminum alloy
- Bar Finish: Matte silver
- Bar Width: 1 1/4” non-graduated
- Pitch: A=442Hz
- Dimensions: 43” x 29” x 26”-33.5”
- Weight: 68.3 lbs
Also Available In These Cost-Saving Bundles
- Free Standard Ground shipping (48 contiguous states, some overweight and Used/Vintage items excluded).
- Orders placed before 3 p.m. ET usually ship the same business day.
Every guitar or bass you purchase from Musician's Friend (electric or acoustic, New or Open Box) includes two years of protection from manufacturer defects.
Our Gear Advisers are available to guide you through your entire shopping experience. Call or Chat for expert advice and to hear the latest deals.