- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
BENRO Slim Travel Kit Tripod Aluminum
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- #L76045 000002000 L76045000002000
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The Benro SLIM Series has been expanded and now includes two new models that are the perfect travel tripod. Each has 5 sections and the reverse foldi...Click To Read More About This Product
The road ready and up for anything tripod.
The Benro SLIM Series has been expanded and now includes two new models that are the perfect travel tripod. Each has 5 sections and the reverse folding design reduces the folded size to only 12.9"" (33cm). But don’t let its small size fool you, these tripods open to an impressive 57.1"" (145cm) making them a practical solution for photographers who need to travel light but still need to travel with a tripod.
There are two models of the SLIM Travel offering either Aluminum or Carbon Fiber construction. Aluminum gives strength but Carbon Fiber remains the ultimate material for lightness and stability.
The SLIM Travel tripod legs are fitted with anodized aluminum twist locks that only require a quick half turn to lock and unlock. A grooved center column prevents twisting when in use and can be reversed for low to the ground shots. Benro SLIM Travel features a lightweight shoulder, which has 3 leg positions and each leg can be positioned individually for uneven terrain.
A weight hook is located underneath the center column for windy conditions and the rubber feet on the tripod are fixed. Staying level is made easy with a bubble level on the quick release clamp.
Both versions of the SLIM Travel series use the compact N00 head. This removable aluminum ball head has an oversized ratchet style single locking control knob for easy operation and a panoramic scale. The ball head includes a blue anodized aluminum Arca-Swiss style quick release plate with a D-ring 1/4""-20 thread. A compact carry case is included
- Slim profile shoulder - allows for the tripod legs to be more compact when folded.
- Anodized aluminum twist locks - only require a quick half turn to lock and unlock.
- Arce-Swiss style camera plate - Blue anodized aluminum Arce-Swiss style quick release plate with a d-ring 1/4"-20 camera screw.
- Lightweight magnesium shoulder - features 3 leg positions and each leg can be positioned individually for uneven terrain.
- Removable single action Billhead - Oversized ratchet style lock knob for easy operation and a panoramic scale.
Live the adventure anywhere.Order today.
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.