- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Klipsch The Sixes Powered Speakers
- Write a Review
- K58581 000001000 K58581000001000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The Sixes powered speakers from Klipsch deliver room-filling sound without taking up space thanks to a custom-engineered, built-in amplifier to ...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
High-quality home speakers with a built-in amplifier and versatile inputs to connect all your devices.
The Sixes powered speakers from Klipsch deliver room-filling sound without taking up space thanks to a custom-engineered, built-in amplifier to maximize audio output and sound quality. Equipped with an integrated phono pre-amp, Bluetooth wireless technology, RCA, USB and digital optical inputs you’ll enjoy superior sound quality from your turntable, television, computer or smartphone.
Incorporating luxury materials such as real wood veneer and tactile spun copper switches and knobs, these speakers blend the acoustic and classic design legacy of Paul W. Klipsch with the latest technologies available today. The individual ultra-low noise amplifiers are custom designed to maximize system performance and eliminate the need for external amplification. Additionally, with 192kHz / 24-bit decoding for flawless reproduction of high-resolution audio tracks, you’ll hear your music just as the artist intended.
- Room-filling sound from a built-in amplifier to power high-performance speakers
- Bluetooth wireless, RCA, USB and digital optical connectivity
- High-resolution digital input (192K/24-bit)
- Built-in phono preamp
Enhance your listening experience without the need for an external receiver—order soon.
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear