- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Mackie MP-240 BTA Dual Hybrid Driver In-Ear Monitors with Bluetooth Adapter
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- L73235 000000000 L73235000000000
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The Mackie MP-240 Professional In-Ear Monitors are designed for both performing artists and casual music listeners. For decades, Mackie’s renowned lo...Click To Read More About This Product
Hybrid driver design and Bluetooth adapter.
The Mackie MP-240 Professional In-Ear Monitors are designed for both performing artists and casual music listeners. For decades, Mackie’s renowned loudspeaker and monitor designs have been helping artists perform their best. MP-240 Professional In-Ear Monitors build on that legacy with incredible sound and build quality for both artists and personal listening. Featuring a dynamic driver paired with a balanced armature, MP-240 In-Ear Monitors deliver airy highs, low-end punch, and nuanced sonic detail. And thanks to their specially molded enclosures, they sit gracefully in your ear with a comfortable, ergonomic fit and superior sound isolation. The included MP-BTA Bluetooth Adapter makes on-the-go listening a breeze. Elevate your performance and music with Mackie MP-240 Professional In-Ear Monitors.
- In-ear design for comfortable fit
- Precision-tuned dynamic drivers
- Includes Bluetooth adapter
- Ergonomic molded enclosures
Click or call to order today.
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.