- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Maxell HP/NC-II Noise-Canceling Headphones
- Write a Review
- Product 249500
- Free Shipping With Backstage Pass (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Maxell HP/NC-II headphones deliver superior sound in any environment by reducing continuous external background noises up to 15dB. If you spend a lot...Click To Read More About This Product
We're sorry-this item is unavailable.
Find a similar product below or contact our experts for a recommendation of great alternatives. Call us at 800-449-9128.Customers Also Viewed:
On the road or in the home”they're your safe-listening harbor.
Maxell HP/NC-II headphones deliver superior sound in any environment by reducing continuous external background noises up to 15dB. If you spend a lot of time in planes, trains, or automobiles or you live in a noisy home or neighborhood or work in a noisy office, you'll want these noise-canceling Maxell headphones. Headphones include a dual-pin adapter for airline headphone jacks, an on/off control, and a single-sided cord that reduces tangles. Comfortable and lightweight (only 3.7 oz.), the compact, over-the-ear, folding design slips easily into the included travel pouch. Maxell HP/NC-11 headphones are designed to give you over 50 hours of use with 2 AAA batteries.
- Lightweight portable headphones
- Noisebuster technology reduced external noice up to 15dB
- On/off control
- In-flight audio adapter
- 50 hour operation with 2 AAA batteries
- Frequency response: 20 to 20,000Hz
- Active cancellation: 20 to 15,000Hz, better than 15dB between 150 to 300Hz at maximum cancellation
- Headphone jack: Stereo mini plug
- Supplied accessories: In-flight dual-jack adapter, belt clip
- Weight: 3.7 oz.
- Warranty: 90 days on parts and labor