Why Shop With Us?
Free Standard Ground shipping (48 contiguous states, some overweight and Used/Vintage items excluded).
Orders placed before 3 p.m. ET usually ship the same business day.Learn More
2-Year Free Warranty on Guitars
Every guitar or bass you purchase from Musician's Friend (electric or acoustic, New or Open Box) includes two years of protection from manufacturer defects.Contact Us for Details
We're Here for You
Our Gear Advisers are available to guide you through your entire shopping experience. Call or Chat for expert advice and to hear the latest deals.Contact Us
MON - FRI 5 AM - 8 PM PT
SAT - SUN 6 AM - 7 PM PT
Tascam CD-200BT Professional CD Player With Bluetooth Receivertrue true
Musician's Friend Rewards
This oversized item has special shipping requirements
- Free Shipping
- Top Rated
- Top Seller
- Flexible Financing
Gold Coverage Protection
Protect your gear
Gold Coverage Protection
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.
Professional rackmount CD player with Bluetooth connectivity.
Wireless Playback of a Variety of Audio File Formats from Devices that Support Bluetooth
Through the antenna located in the front of the CD-200BT, audio file playback signals can be received from a variety of Bluetooth compatible devices. The types of files that can be played back depend on the transmitting device; so any file type that can be played back by iTunes, Windows Media Player, smartphone player apps and other music applications can be played through this unit.
Bluetooth playback uses a wireless connection, so no new wiring is necessary to use compatible audio sources as long as they are in signal-range, allowing easy and speedy playback.
Device Selection Function Allows Transmission Devices to Be Registered in Advance for Quick Switching and Operation
Bluetooth playback requires pairing. Normally, pairing is one to one, but the CD-200BT has a device selection function that can be used to pair with multiple transmitting devices. By registering devices to be used in advance, you can switch smoothly between transmission devices for playback with minimal connection interruption time. ï¼ˆOnly one device can be used for playback at a timeï¼‰
In addition, since the name of the transmission device currently being used for audio playback can be shown on the display, you can check the connection status within this unit.
Wireless Playback with High Quality Audio
A variety of different profiles are used for Bluetooth transmission depending on the application. The CD-200BT supports the A2DP (Advanced Audio Distribution Profile) for high audio quality music playback, and SBC (Sub Band Codec), a standard A2DP codec. In addition, it supports the aptX codec, making high quality wireless audio playback possible. The aptX codec also has an error recovery function, so audio is much less likely to be interrupted, compared to ordinary SBC transmission.
- The aptX codec supports high audio quality playback
- Up tp eight Bluetooth transmission devices can be paired at a time for quick and easy switching
- The name of the transmission device currently being used for playback can be displayed
- aptX, AAC and SBC codecs are supported, and the codec being used can be displayed
- SCMS-T is supported using Bluetooth (A2DP), so audio with content protection can be received
- Bluetooth antenna in the front for stable Bluetooth connections
- High-quality CD drive designed for audio by TEAC
- 10-second shockproof memory prevents skipping from vibrations and other causes
- CD drive supports playback of CD-DA and WAV/MP3/MP2 files (data CD)
- Supports CD text and ID3 tags, so text information, including artist, album and track names, can be shown
- Four playback modes (continuous, shuffle, program and single)
- Repeat playback function (all or single)
- Folder repeat playback (data CD)
- Switch between display of track elapsed time, track and disc remaining time (audio CD)
- +/-14% pitch control function(audio CD/data CD)
- Intro check function can be used to play the first 10 seconds of songs in order(audio CD/data CD)
- RCA analog outputs and COAXIAL/OPTICAL digital outputs
- Stereo mini jack input on the front for portable audio devices
- 2U EIA rack-mount size
- Wireless remote controller with 10-key included
- Paring and device selection can be conducted with the included wireless remote control
- Headphone output
- RoHS certified
Play music reliably and easily with the CD-200BT, order today!
CD-200BT Professional CD Player With Bluetooth Receiver Specifications:
- Playback media CD,CD-R,CD-RW (8/12cm)
- Playback format
- CD-DA Stereo, 44.1kHz, 16bit
- WAV(Data CD) Stereo, 8/16/32/11.025/22.05/44.1/12/24/48kHz, 16bit
- MP2(Data CD) Stereo, 32/44.1/48kHz32-384kbps
- MP3(Data CD) Stereo, 32/44.1/48kHz32-320kbps, VBR
- Analog audio input
- Connector 1/8"(3.5mm) Stereo Mini Jack
- Input impedance 22k ohms
- Nominal input level -20dBV
- Maximum input level -4dBV
- Analog audio output
- Connector RCA pin-jack
- Output impedance 200 ohms
- Nominal output level -10dBV(0.32Vms)
- Maximum output level +6dBV(2.0Vms)
- Digital audio output
- Connector RCA pin-jack
- ƒ•Format IEC60958-3(S/PDIF)
- Connector TOS(JEITA RC-5720C)
- Format IEC60958-3(S/PDIF)
- Version 3.0
- Output Class Class 2
- Supported profile A2DPAVRCP
- Supported A2DP codec SBCAACaptX
- Supported contents protection SCMS-T
- Connector 6.3mm(1/4") stereo phone jack
- Maximum output level 20mW + 20mW (THD 0.1%, 32ohms loaded)
- Power AC120V, 60Hz (North American)/AC230V, 50Hz (EUR)/AC240V, 50Hz (Australia)
- Power consumption 11W
- Dimensions 481(W)—94.5(H)—298(D)mm
- Weight 4.5kg
- Operating temperature 5-35C
- Inclination of installation 5 or less
- Standard accessories Wireless remote controller(RC-CD200BT), AA battery, Rack mounting screw kit, Warranty card, Owner's manual
- Free Standard Ground shipping (48 contiguous states, some overweight and Used/Vintage items excluded).
- Orders placed before 3 p.m. ET usually ship the same business day.
Every guitar or bass you purchase from Musician's Friend (electric or acoustic, New or Open Box) includes two years of protection from manufacturer defects.
Our Gear Advisers are available to guide you through your entire shopping experience. Call or Chat for expert advice and to hear the latest deals.