- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Saramonic SR-PAX1 2-Channel XLR 1/4" (6.5mm) TRS and 1/8" (3.5mm) On-Camera Audio Adapter and Mixer with +48v Phantom Power Preamps
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- L56823 000000000 L56823000000000
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The Saramonic SR-PAX1 enables you to connect multiple professional microphones and other audio signals to DSLR, mirrorless, cinema and video cameras ...Click To Read More About This Product
Mixer and phantom power source for 1/8" input cameras.
The Saramonic SR-PAX1 enables you to connect multiple professional microphones and other audio signals to DSLR, mirrorless, cinema and video cameras in order to record broadcast-quality sound. It’s proof that you can get a professional piece of equipment at an affordable price. The solidly constructed and compact PAX1 offers ultimate flexibility both in what you can plug into it, and how you can attach it to your camera. The ability to provide 48 volts of phantom power gives you the creative freedom to use any kind of microphone.
The front of the PAX1 provides an all-important headphone jack so you can always hear your sound, and a set of buttons that enable you to easily cycle through various functions. Bright LEDs make it easy to see what settings you currently have selected. The back provides an impressive range of connection options. There are two locking combo XLR / 1/4” (6.5mm) TRS inputs, which is where you can plug in professional microphones, line-level signals, and even guitars and other musical instruments. There are also three 1/8“ (3.5mm) inputs for connecting video microphones, stereo mics, and other sound sources — such as the headphone jack of a smartphone.
The PAX1 also acts as a useful bracket for your camera with its deep shoe mounts on the top and sides, providing ideal places to confidently mount microphones, wireless receivers, lights and more. A metal shoe mount on the bottom enables you to attach it to your camera, and a tripod thread is supplied to mount to a cage or tripod. While the PAX1 provides great utility, it sports an attractive design and its all-metal construction means it’s prepared for the rigors of production.
- Two XLR / 1/4" (6.5mm) TRS Combo preamp inputs with +48V phantom power inputs
- hree 1/8“ (3.5mm) preamp inputs with 5V plug-in power for mic and line level devices
- Connect, adapt and mix any microphone or audio source to a variety of 1/8“ (3.5mm) mini input cameras
- A dedicated headphone output is provided so you can always hear your sound even when your camera lacks a headphone output
- For connecting, adapting and mixing multiple microphones and audio sources to 1/8” (3.5mm) input cameras
- Adds 3 shoe mounts to your camera to hold mics, lights, wireless receivers and moreFor DSLR Camera and Camcorder
- Two mono 1/8’’ (3.5mm) mic inputs
- One stereo 1/8’’ (3.5mm) mic input
- Two balanced XLR inputs
- Two 1/4’’(6.35mm) mono standard inputs
- Selectable Mono/Stereo output mode
- Three integrated mounting shoes
- 3.5mm headphone monitor output
- +5V/+48V phantom power
- Power provided by 9V battery
- Inputs: 2 x balanced XLR / 1/4" (6.5mm) TRS Combo Inputs
- 3 x 1/8" (3.5 mm) TRS Mini Jacks (One Stereo, Two Mono)
- Outputs: 1/8" (3.5mm) TRS Stereo Mini Jack
- Headphone Monitoring: 1/8" (3.5mm) TRS Stereo Mini Jack
- Frequency Response: 20 Hz to 20 kHz, ±1 dB
- Signal to Noise Ratio: 74 dBu @ 1 kHz, -30 dBu input
- Phantom Power Inputs 2 XLR Female: 48V power supply
- Phantom Power Inputs 1 1/8” (3.5mm): 5V power supply
- Power Requirements: 9V alkaline or lithium battery
- Battery Duration: 5 hours, typical with alkaline battery, 3 hours, typical with lithium battery
- Dimensions: (L x W x H)4.0 x 3.3 x 2.5" (10.2 x 8.4 x 6.4cm)
- Weight: 12.6 oz (357.2g)
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.