- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Tascam 202MKVII Double Cassette Deck With USB Port
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- L30313 000000000 L30313000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Retro-modern and built to last! Building on TASCAM's long history of providing professional quality cassette decks, the TASCAM 202mkVII dual cassette...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
A tape deck that's retro modern and built to last.
Retro-modern and built to last! Building on TASCAM's long history of providing professional quality cassette decks, the TASCAM 202mkVII dual cassette deck is ideal for professional studios, houses of worship, audio/music enthusiasts and more. And to bridge the gap bewteen the analog and digital worlds, the 202mkVII adds USB conversion for easy digital archiving of your favorite tapes.
- Dual cassette deck for playing, dubbing, or recording 1 or 2 cassettes
- USB output for archiving a cassette to an external digital recorder
- Microphone input with level control can be mixed with cassette 1 and total mix recorded to cassette 2; convenient for karaoke and announcements
- Headphone jack output with separate level control for audio verification or private monitoring
- "SPECIAL" playback mode that allows you to cue the next song on a tape by monitoring the sound with headphones while another tape is playing
- RCA analog unbalanced outputs; stereo RCA input
Call or click to order today.
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.