- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Victrola Bluetooth Portable Suitcase Record Player
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- Product L51811
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The Victrola Bluetooth Portable Suitcase Record Player has classic looks, built-in stereo speakers and high-tech features. It has built-in Bluetooth ...Click To Read More About This Product
3-speed operation and Bluetooth connectivity.
The Victrola Bluetooth Portable Suitcase Record Player has classic looks, built-in stereo speakers and high-tech features. It has built-in Bluetooth technology so you can wirelessly stream your music from a compatible device, such as smartphone. This vintage suitcase-style turntable’s portable design makes it easy to transport.
In addition to its Bluetooth connectivity, the Victrola Portable Suitcase Record Player has a 3.5 mm auxiliary jack so you can play music from virtually any external source. If you want to expand the sound of your suitcase turntable, use the RCA ports to connect your own speakers.
This mid-century-styled record player has three playing speeds to choose from: 33-1/3, 45 and 78 RPM. So whether your record collection is from the 1940s or the 1980s, the Victrola Turntable Suitcase will bring your vinyl to life with warm analog sound.
- Turquoise exterior color with vintage styling
- Suitcase-style design with carry handle
- 3-speed belt-drive turntable
- Built-in stereo speakers and Bluetooth connectivity
- Aux input and RCA outputs for external speakers
Stylish and portable—order today.
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.