- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
2Box DrumIt 3 Electronic Drum Module
- Write a Review
- L27276 000000000 L27276000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The 2BOX DrumIt Three is an upgraded version of the DrumIt Five, the best module for working drummers. Among its many unique features is the capabili...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
A capable, easy-to-use drum module packed with famous sounds.
The 2BOX DrumIt Three is an upgraded version of the DrumIt Five, the best module for working drummers. Among its many unique features is the capability to create and play your own multilayer sounds - something no other drum module offers.
In addition to the original features from the DrumIt Five—like high quality preset sounds, the ability to create your own kit, a full dynamic range, and 4GB on-board Flash memory—the DrumIt 3 offers a universal trigger interface that allows you to use it with other pads; a loops/songs controller function; and signature sounds from drummers such as Simon Phillips, Marco Minnemann and Randy Black.
- Exceptional Sound Quality
- Universal Trigger Interface
- Create Your Own Multi-Layered Sounds
- Signature sound played by artists (Simon Phillips, Marco Minnemann, Randy Black)
- 4GB On-Board Flash Memory
Call or click to order today!
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.