- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
2Box TrigIt 5-Piece Trigger Kit
- Write a Review
- J26840 000000000 J26840000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The 2BOX triggers are designed to work with all sound modules on the market. If you are still looking for a drum module, consider 2BOXs DrumIt Five m...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Turn your acoustic drum set into a cutting-edge drum sound station.
The 2BOX triggers are designed to work with all sound modules on the market. If you are still looking for a drum module, consider 2BOXs DrumIt Five module. The TrigIt triggers are a perfect match for this electronic drum module: taking full advantage of the modules special settings and features, they
unleash its true power. This combination offers lightning-fast response time and an unprecedented dynamic range.
Your kit still feels like an acoustic drum, but with TrigIt, you can tap into the power and flexibility of an electronic drum set.
In the studio, recording drum tracks has never been easier. With TrigIt triggers and a drum module, you can turn your acoustic kit into a MIDI controller and record your drums anytime and everywhere. And even while recording your acoustic set with microphones, the TrigIt triggers can be used to add a MIDI version to your drum parts, allowing you to swap sounds at the mixing stage if the snare doesnt feel right for the song, or to add some extra oomph to the kick and/or toms.
Sturdy metal casings
Special foam controller
Standard 1/4" stereo jack
Call or click to order today!
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.