- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
A&F Drum Co Rude Boy Brass Snare
13 x 3 in.
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- L71442 000001000 L71442000001000
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The Rude Boy Snare. A&F hand cuts, rolls, welds and sands their exclusive raw brass shells and raw brass hoops, hand cut bearing edges and snare ...Click To Read More About This Product
Raw brass brings vintage sound to this handcrafted snare.
The Rude Boy Snare. A&F hand cuts, rolls, welds and sands their exclusive raw brass shells and raw brass hoops, hand cut bearing edges and snare beds. They treat the brass with their exclusive patented patina formula to jump start the aging process. Then they add their patented raw brass center-mounted lugs, hardware and finally Remo Ambassador heads. These snares weigh any where from 7-9 pounds depending on size of the drum.
Handmade design with a brilliant sound. Order today.
- Snare size: 13x3"
- Total pieces: 1
- Shell material: Brass
- Bearing edge: 45°
- Reinforcement ring: No
- Hardware material: Patented patina
- Hoop type: Brass
- Lugs: Patented
- Heads: Remo Ambassador
- Finish type: Raw
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.