- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Alesis Command X Mesh Head Electronic Drum Set
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- L10530 000000000 L10530000000000
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The Alesis Command X 9-Piece Mesh Head electronic drum set features exclusive Alesis mesh snare, tom, and kick pads (patented) that deliver an authen...Click To Read More About This Product
Incredible feel and a powerful module for unlimited creativity and superior sound.
The Alesis Command X 9-Piece Mesh Head electronic drum set features exclusive Alesis mesh snare, tom, and kick pads (patented) that deliver an authentic drumming experience. Along with an 8” mesh kick and a 10” dual-zone mesh snare drum, there are also two 8” dual-zone rack toms and an 8” dual-zone floor tom. The set also features a 10” ride cymbal, a 10” hi-hat with pedal and 2 10” crash cymbals with choke. The included Advanced Drum Module features 70 drum kits (50 factory + 20 user) with over 600 sounds and 60 play-along tracks, built-in metronome to sharpen your skills and more. A premium chrome 4-post rack keeps everything solidly anchored, no matter how hard you play.
The included Command Drum Module features 70 drum kits (50 factory + 20 user) with over 600 sounds and 60 play-along tracks built-in. To further sharpen your skill, there’s a built-in metronome and 1/8-inch input for playing along with your mobile device, so you’ll be ready for the studio or stage. There is also a stereo pair of 1/4-inch outputs, headphone output, and a USB-MIDI output for triggering your favorite virtual instrument plugins.
The Command Drum Module also features a USB memory stick input. You can use this input to load your own .WAV samples for the ultimate flexibility. Once the .WAV samples are loaded, you can easily assign these to any zone of any pad on the Command Kit. The sonic possibilities are endless! You can also load in .WAV files of play-along tracks using this input.
- Tightly-woven 10" dual-zone snare pad for superior playing response
- 8" Mesh Kick pad and three dual-zone mesh toms
- Command Advanced Drum Module with 70 kits (50 factory + 20 user) and 600 sounds
- Load .WAV samples and play-along tracks via USB memory stick
- Real-time recording (5 tracks internally; up to 99 tracks via USB memory stick)
- USB/MIDI output for use with virtual instrument and recording software
- Premium chrome 4-post rack
- Connection cables, drum sticks, drum key and power supply included
Call or click to order today!
- Tom pad(s): 3
- Cymbal pad(s): 4
- Snare pad: 1
- Kickpad: Yes
- Total pads: 9
- Country of origin: China
- Display type: LCD
- Drum kits: 50 built-in, 20 user
- Sounds: 600
- Effects: Not specified
- Trigger inputs: Not specified
- Line input: Yes
- Headphone jack: Yes
- USB: Yes
- MP3: Not specified
- MIDI: Yes
- Training functions: Yes
- Click: Yes
- Memory: Not specified
- Pad material: Mesh
- Hoop material: Rubber
- Zones: Multiple
- Tom pad size: 8"
- Snare pad size: 10"
- Rack material: Chrome
- Hardware pieces: 4
- Kick pedal: No
- Throne: No
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.