- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Alesis Strike Amp 12
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- L59954 000000000 L59954000000000
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The Alesis Strike Amp 12 electronic drum amplifier takes your sound to a new level. With 2,000 watts of explosive bi-amplified power and super high-p...Click To Read More About This Product
Electronic drum set monitor with powerful sound and advanced features.
The Alesis Strike Amp 12 electronic drum amplifier takes your sound to a new level. With 2,000 watts of explosive bi-amplified power and super high-performance transducers, this e-drum monitor speaker is designed specifically for your Alesis electronic drum kit.
The Strike Amp 12 will deliver your sound with the power, detail and style you demand. With its handsome, refined appearance, lightweight but rugged construction and versatile user interface, the Strike Amp 12 is a snap to set up and use.
You’re not just any drummer. Don’t settle for just any speaker.
- Specially-voiced 12" woofer and HF compression driver deliver precise, full response without any artificial coloration
- 2000 watts of peak power delivers clarity, punch and enough headroom for any performance or practice space
- (2) XLR/TRS 1/4-inch combo inputs with independent volume controls and clip indicator
- Contour EQ switch to control your sound
- Ground-Lift switch eliminates unwanted noise
- XLR output to link another Strike Amp 12 or send your performance to another input device
- Lightweight and flexible tilt-back cabinet design that can also be pole-mounted
Give your sound the power it deserves. Order today.
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.