- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Buttkicker LFE Sonic Shaker
- Write a Review
- 540261 000000000 540261000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Designed originally for home theater use, the Buttkicker LFE Sonic Shaker has many applications for musicians, too, especially drummers playing elect...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
The key to accurate, powerful, and incredibly tight monitoring.
Designed originally for home theater use, the Buttkicker LFE Sonic Shaker has many applications for musicians, too, especially drummers playing electronic kits. Only 5-1/2" wide x 5-3/8" tall, it's easy to fasten a Buttkicker to a seat in your theater, to a drum throne for drummers, or under a floor box for bassists, and it simply plugs into a speaker jack on your power amp or receiver.
The Buttkicker provides the ultimate in low-end isolation, letting you monitor your bass drum or bass guitar without airborne sound waves. For drummers wearing headphones it is also a way to avoid hearing loss. If Buttkickers are mounted where other band members can feel the bass drum, you'll hear the whole groove really tighten up.
Buttkicker is also excellent for use in small studios where it provides accurate and powerful low-end monitoring.
Mounted to your home theater seating Buttkicker will bring soundtracks to life with awesome bass that doesn't involve deafening volumes and won't disturb your family and neighbors.
Throne mounting bracket and specialized amplifier available separately.
- The ultimate in low-end isolation
- Lets you monitor your bass drum or bass guitar without airborne sound waves
- Lets you feel as well as hear the sound
- 4-ohm impedance
- Prevents hearing loss for drummers monitoring electronic kits with headphones
- Can give the entire band a tighter, more focused groove
- 5-1/2" wide x 5-3/8" tall
- Plugs into the speaker out of a power amp
Order today, get your butt kicked, and like it!
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.