- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Ddrum D2 5-piece Drum Set
- Write a Review
- Product 713170
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The ddrum D2 5-Piece Drum Set provides an affordable way to get everything you need to be able to play, right out of the box. It features 6-ply mahog...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
A complete set ready to play out of the box.
The ddrum D2 5-Piece Drum Set provides an affordable way to get everything you need to be able to play, right out of the box. It features 6-ply mahogany tom shells (8-ply snare and kick), which provide rich low-end and smooth mids. The ddrum kit also includes cymbals, a throne, and a hardware package.
The hardware pack consists of a chain-drive bass drum pedal, geared/locking double-braced snare, cymbal, and hi-hat stand, and a double-braced throne.
The drum set also features handmade 14" hi-hats and a 16" crash/ride, telescoping bass drum spurs, and power/fusion toms. The configuration features a 22" x 18" bass drum, 10" x 8" and 12" x 9" mounted toms, a 16" x 14" floor tom, and a 14" x 5-1/2" snare.
To top it all off, it also includes a Pro ddrum stick bag and 6 pairs of ddrum sticks.
Call or click to order today!
- Bass drum(s): 22 x 18 in.
- Tom(s): 10 x 8 in., 12 x 9 in.
- Floor tom(s): 16 x 14 in.
- Snare: 14 x 5-1/2 in.
- Total pieces: 5
- Cymbals: Yes
- Total cymbals: 2
- Hardware: Yes
- Bass pedal(s): Yes
- Hi-hat stand: Yes
- Boom stand(s): Not applicable
- Straight stand(s): Yes
- Throne: Yes
- Hardware pieces: 4
- Shell material: Basswood
- Construction: Multi-ply
- Thickness (mm): Info Not Available
- Bearing edge: 45
- Material: Steel
- Mounts: Traditional
- Hoops: Triple-flange
- Lugs: Standard
- Heads: Factory
- Finish type: Wrap
- Origin country: China
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.