- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Ddrum Reflex Powerhouse 5-Piece Shell Pack
- Write a Review
- Product H87776
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The ddrum Reflex Powerhouse 5-Piece Shell Pack earns its name. Features an oversized 24" bass drum surrounded by a full-toned 13" rack tom, 16" and 1...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
An explosive 5-piece, "two down" shell pack for the rock drummer craving tone, volume and projection.
The ddrum Reflex Powerhouse 5-Piece Shell Pack earns its name. Features an oversized 24" bass drum surrounded by a full-toned 13" rack tom, 16" and 18" floor toms and a 14 x 6-1/2" matching snare drum. The 100% alder shells cutting depth and focused attack which are ideal for live performance.
To help you realize the tone of the, shells, the shell pack includes Chrome Fixtpitch suspension mounts (including tom arm and clamps) to maximize resonance. Additionally, the drums are topped off with 2.3mm steel hoops, "face off" style lugs and matching bass drum hoops.
Cymbals and hardware sold separately.
- Bass Drum(s): 24" x 16"
- Tom(s): 13" x 10"
- Floor Tom(s): 16" x 16", 18" x 16"
- Snare: 14" x 6-1/2"
- Total Pieces: 5
- Hardware: Not Applicable
- Cymbals: Not Applicable
- Shell Material: Alder
- Construction: 6-Ply
- Thickness (mm): Info Not Available
- Bearing Edge: 45°
- Reinforcement Ring: Not Applicable
- Material: Steel
- Mounts: Suspended
- Hoops: Triple-flange
- Lugs: Standard
- Heads: Branded
- Finish Type: Wrap
- Country of Origin: Taiwan
An instrument of stimulus for your relfex action. Experience them today!
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.