- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Dixon Artisan Australian Rose Gum Snare Drum
14 x 6.5 in. Vintage Burst
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- #L71016 000002002 L71016000002002
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Artisan series snare drums are designed to perform at the highest level by combining the finest materials and craftsmanship Dixon has to offer. Each ...Click To Read More About This Product
Designed by Chris Brady, the all-wood construction brings warmth to your kit.
Artisan series snare drums are designed to perform at the highest level by combining the finest materials and craftsmanship Dixon has to offer. Each shell configuration and feature reflects their commitment to quality and the advancement of the art of drumming manifested in the Australian Rose Gum snare drums.
Australian Rose Gum series snare drums, designed by legendary drum maker Chris Brady, are compelling drums which consistently deliver the woody warm elegance drummers seek from all-wood snare drums. From their vintage look to inspired shell, this series runs the genre gamut. Die cast hoops increase turning accuracy, enhance articulation, and augment rim shots and cross sticking. Artisan snares feature an adjustable butt plate allowing real time tension adjustment of the snare wires from either side of the drum, a sound technique used in the studios of Los Angeles by legendary drummer Gregg Bissonette.
Sharp snare sound upgrades your kit. Order today.
- Shell Size: Multiple Sizes
- Total Pieces: 1
- Free Dixon Drummer’s Pouch
- Shell Material: Australian Rose Gum
- Construction: 9-ply
- Thickness: 5.4mm
- Bearing Edge: Double-Cut 45 Degree
- Reinforcement Ring: Not Applicable
- Material: Steel/Chrome
- Hoops: Die Cast
- Lugs: Tube Style
- Throw-off: Drop Style; Adjustable Butt Plate
- Internal Muffler: No
- Snares: 20-Stand Steel
- Heads: Branded
- Finish: Multiple
- Country of Origin: Taiwan
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.