- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
DW Collector's Series Brass Snare Drum
- Write a Review
- H82048 000001001 H82048000001001
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Utilizing a thin industry-standard 1mm shell, and plated with sleek black nickel, the Collector's Series Black Nickel over Brass is a versatile and p...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
A workhorse brass snare covered in black nickel.
Utilizing a thin industry-standard 1mm shell, and plated with sleek black nickel, the Collector's Series Black Nickel over Brass is a versatile and powerful snare. Suitable for a variety of musical applications, it offers that sought-after "classic studio brass snare sound" for rock, jazz and beyond; offering brightness and cut with a decidedly metallic tonal characteristic.
- Snare Size: 14" x 6-1/2"
- Total Pieces: 1
- Case or Bag: Not Applicable
- Stand: Not Applicable
- Shell Material: Brass
- Shell Construction: Rolled
- Shell Thickness (mm): 1
- Bearing Edge: 45°
- Reinforcement Ring: No
- Hardware Material: Steel
- Hoop Type: Die-cast
- Lugs: Patented
- Throw-Off: Tap-Style
- Internal muffler: No
- Snares: Steel Carbon
- Heads: Branded
- Finish Type: Nickel-plated
- Country of Origin: United States
A snare drum that's a worth addition to any collection. Order today.
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.