- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
DW Design Series 4-Piece Shell Pack
Dark Cherry Satin
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- L29900 000001000 L29900000001000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
DW has taken their custom drum-making know-how and created a line of drums designed to raise the bar yet again. Design Series® is a DW kit through an...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Unbelievable DW craftsmanship and sound at a remarkable price.
DW has taken their custom drum-making know-how and created a line of drums designed to raise the bar yet again. Design Series® is a DW kit through and through. From a refined, redesigned mini turret lug, to Remo USA®-made Suede® "outline" logo heads and a sleek silver and white badge, its looks are fresh, yet decidedly DW.
Also included are features you'd find on the flagship Collector's Series such as STM™ (Suspension Tom Mounts), True-Pitch® Tuning, MAG™ throw-off, low-mass die cast claw hooks, and more.
Last but certainly not least, there's the sound. These are thicker North American Maple shells that pack a punch. Incorporating HVLT™ (Vertical Low Timbre shell with a horizontal outer ply), Design Series® shells are full, resonant, and responsive. Drums sizes are 10x8 and 12x9" rack toms, 16x14" floor tom and 22x18" bass drum.
- 10x8 and 12x9" rack toms, 16x14" floor tom and 22x18" bass drum
- HVLT™ North American maple shells
- Redesigned Mini turret lug
- STM™ (Suspension Tom Mounts)
- True-Pitch® Tuning
- MAG™ throw-off
- Low-mass die cast claw hooks
- Remo USA®-made Suede® "outline" logo heads
- Sleek silver and white badge
Call or click to order today!
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.