- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
DW Performance Series Snare Drum
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- Product H12847
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The DW Performance Series Snare is constructed in the USA of 10 plies of North American Rock Maple. The shell provides warm, projecting sound with de...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Features an optimized maple shell for superior sonic performance on stage or in studio.
The DW Performance Series Snare is constructed in the USA of 10 plies of North American Rock Maple. The shell provides warm, projecting sound with deep, punchy fundamental tones. Add in precision-cut 45 bearing edges, stunning high-gloss lacquer finishes, new lower-mass turret lugs, and Remo heads, and you've got premium drums as only DW can deliver. All at surprisingly affordable prices!
- Snare Size: Multiple Sizes
- Total Pieces: 1
- Case or Bag: Not Applicable
- Stand: Not Applicable
- Shell Material: Maple
- Shell Construction: 10-Ply
- Shell Thickness (mm): 7.1
- Bearing Edge: 45°
- Reinforcement Ring: No
- Hardware Material: Steel
- Hoop Type: Triple-flange
- Lugs: Patented
- Throw-Off: Tap-Style
- Internal muffler: No
- Snares: Steel Carbon
- Heads: Branded
- Finish Type: Lacquer
- Country of Origin: United States
A high-water mark in backbeat tone and performance. Order today.
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.