- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
DW SSC Collector's Series 4-Piece Exotic Maple Shell Pack with 22" Bass Drum and Chrome Hardware
Quick Candy Burst Mappa Burl
- Write a Review
- #K35851 000001001 K35851000001001
- Free Shipping With Backstage Pass (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
This DW SSC Collector's Series 4-Piece Exotic Maple shell pack features a 22" bass drum wrapped in an exotic veneer of Quick Candy Burst Mappa Burl a...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
This DW SSC Collector's Series 4-Piece Exotic Maple shell pack features a 22" bass drum wrapped in an exotic veneer of Quick Candy Burst Mappa Burl and classic chrome hardware.
DW's flagship line of Custom Drums is offered in North American Hard Rock Maple, Select Heartwood Birch, and now Maple/Mahogany. Collector’s Series® is the original American Made custom drum set. Choose from a myriad of state-of-the art California Custom Shop shell configurations and a seemingly endless array of high-end finishes and drum hardware color options to create your very own dream set-up.
SSC - SPECIALIZED SHELL CONFIGURATION
SSC stands for Specialized Shell Configuration. It's the culmination of more than a decade of DW Custom Shop shell technology and represents the state-of-the-art in sonic customization. So what is SSC? Put simply, it's DW's recommended shell configuration that utilizes HVLT, VLT, X, and VLX shell technologies. Of course, drummers can custom order a custom DW kit anyway they want it, but DW has simplified the process by optimizing a particular type of shell for each drum size.
This shell pack features 10x8 and 12x9" rack toms, a 16x14" floor tom and a 22x18" kick.
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.