- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
DW SSC Collector's Series 4-Piece Finish Ply Shell Pack with 24" Bass Drum with Satin Chrome Hardware
- Write a Review
- #K35848 000001000 K35848000001000
- Free Shipping With Backstage Pass (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The Collector’s Series is DW's flagship line of custom drums. These SSC Maple Shell Finish Ply Drums have a Black Ice Finish and Satin Chrome Hardwar...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
The Collector’s Series is DW's flagship line of custom drums. These SSC Maple Shell Finish Ply Drums have a Black Ice Finish and Satin Chrome Hardware. The shell pack is made up of a 12x9" VLT shell tom, 14x14" X-shell floor tom, 16x16" VLX shell floor tom and a 24x18" VLX shell kick.
SSC stands for Specialized Shell Configuration. It's the culmination of more than a decade of DW Custom Shop shell technology and represents the state-of-the-art in sonic customization. So what is SSC? Put simply, it's DW's recommended shell configuration that utilizes HVLT, VLT, X, and VLX shell technologies. Of course, drummers can custom order a custom DW kit anyway they want it, but DW has simplified the process by optimizing a particular type of shell for each drum size.
- Bass Drum(s): 24x18"
- Tom(s): 12x9"
- Floor Tom(s): 14x14, 16x16"
- Snare: Not Applicable
- Total Pieces: 4
- Hardware: Not Applicable
- Cymbals: Not Applicable
- Shell Material: Maple
- Construction: Multi-Ply
- Thickness (mm): Multiple
- Bearing Edge: 45º
- Reinforcement Ring: Not Applicable
- Material: Steel
- Mounts: Suspended
- Hoops: Triple-flange
- Lugs: Patented
- Heads: Branded
- Finish Type: FinishPly
- Country of Origin: United States
Call or click to order today!
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.