- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- L44454 000000000 L44454000000000
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Elektron Model:Samples is a 6-track sample based groovebox that packs a powerful punch, in a size that's compact enough to fit inside of your backpac...Click To Read More About This Product
Compact 6-track groovebox with a collection of curated samples from Splice.com.
- Introducing Model:Samples
- Model:Samples Tutorial - Overview
- Model:Samples Tutorial - Getting Started
- Model:Samples Tutorial - Sequencer Part 1
- Model:Samples Tutorial - Sound Design
- Model:Samples Tutorial - Naming And Saving
- Model:Samples Tutorial - Sequencer Part 2
- Model:Samples Tutorial - Sample Locks
Elektron Model:Samples is a 6-track sample based groovebox that packs a powerful punch, in a size that's compact enough to fit inside of your backpack. You get the best of Elektron's sequencing magic in their most affordable and lightweight instrument ever. Model:Samples ships with loads of pro-quality samples and patterns to get you started—and has more than enough space for your own creations. Straightforward operation. All controls are right at your fingertips.
Create your Sound
Model:Samples ships with 300 preset sounds curated by Splice.com, ranging from essential kicks, snares, and hi-hats to exotic, never-before-heard effects and strikes to chart new rhythmic waters. With a few quick tweaks, you can perfect and personalize any sample so it sounds just the way you want. Use any of the expertly crafted custom sound packs included, or easily drop your own samples into it with the built-in microUSB port.
Total Hands-On Control
Model:Samples features Elektron's most complete set of front panel controls, each function with its own knob. They're all right there; just grab a knob and twist it. Unleash your music spontaneously using the durable velocity-sensitive pads. Record your every move live, or design your rhythmic creation in detail using the superb Elektron sequencer.
Ready to Go
Each of the six sequencer tracks can output MIDI to control other machines. Now the Elektron method can empower any and all electronic music setups. At a mere 1.8 lb, Model:Samples lets you enjoy pro sound quality and sophisticated rhythm creation anywhere. Be ready when inspiration strikes.
- Control All lets you twist your sounds to oblivion. Then use Reload to take you back to where you started
- Use Parameter Locks to automate parameters. Each step can have a totally different sound
- Load six samples at once – just like a kit. Great when you have made a Pattern with Parameter Locks, LFOs etc… Load six new samples to instantly experiment and come up with unique and unexpected results
- Write basslines and melodies using Chromatic Mode
- New Chance parameter for interesting and randomly generated patterns
- Record sequences with or without quantization
- Individual Step Length per track
- Individual Tempo Multiplier per track
- Class-compliant USB audio 2.0
Get your hands on the best of Elektron, in a size and price that fits any budget.
- 6 Audio tracks (all of which may be used as MIDI tracks as well) 6 × Velocity sensitive pads
- 96 Projects
- 96 Patterns per Project
- 1 × Sample playback engine per track
- 1 × Resonant multimode filter per track
- 1 × Assignable LFO per track
- Delay and reverb send FX
- Elektron sequencer (up to 64 steps) per track
- Real-time or grid recording of notes and parameters
- 64 MB sample memory
- 1 GB storage
- 1 × 1/4" Headphones output
- 2 × 1/4" Balanced main outputs
- 1 × High Speed (mini) USB 2.0 port
- 1 × 3.5 mm standard audio minijack (TRS) for MIDI In
- 1 × 3.5 mm standard audio minijack (TRS) for MIDI Out/Thru
- 2 × slots for attaching Powerhandle BP-1 (to be released at a later date)
- In the box:
- Power Supply PSU-4
- Micro USB Cable USB-2
- MIDI adapter (5-pin to 3.5mm TRS minijack)
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.