- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Gon Bops Mixto 2-in-1 Cajon
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- H70830 000000000 H70830000000000
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The Gon Bops Mixto 2-in-1 Cajon reflects 2 great cajon traditions - that of Spanish flamenco and also that of the Peruvian folk tradition. Having the...Click To Read More About This Product
Both a flamenco and traditional Peruvian cajon in one box.
The Gon Bops Mixto 2-in-1 Cajon reflects 2 great cajon traditions - that of Spanish flamenco and also that of the Peruvian folk tradition. Having the sound port on the side allows both the front and the back (or the front and the other front) to be used as playing surfaces.
The flamenco side has snare wires while the traditional side does not. The snare side is designed to maximize snare buzz when playing slap tones and minimize buzz when playing bass tones. The traditional side has a partially sealed playing surface for maximum bass and adustment screws on the top for varying the slap sound. The frame is made of Peruvian mohena wood and is constructed with dovetail joints for added strength.
Includes a free cajon bag.
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.