- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Istanbul Agop Agop Signature Hi-Hats
15 in. Pair
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- L73240 000001001 L73240000001001
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
As the final project of the late master cymbalsmith Agop Tomurcuk, the Instanbul Agop Signature cymbal series will forever stand as a tribute to one ...Click To Read More About This Product
Pair of handmade hi-hat cymbals made from the notes of master cymbalsmith Agop Tomurcuk
As the final project of the late master cymbalsmith Agop Tomurcuk, the Instanbul Agop Signature cymbal series will forever stand as a tribute to one of the true icons of handmade cymbal craftsmanship. Born in Istanbul and trained in the ancient alchemic art of Turkish cymbal making from the tender age of 9, Agop lived a long life of tireless dedication to handmade craftsmanship and innovation. He kept a small notebook with a lifetime of cymbal-making secrets and ideas for a future series that might bring all that experience together. Instanbul Agop Signature cymbals are made to those precise specifications, creating a lasting imprint from one of the most influential cymbalmakers of the past century.
In keeping with other cymbals in this series, the Agop Signature hi-hats are extremely dry and dark, with a crisp chick sound.
- Handmade signature hi-hat cymbals with a dry, dark sound
- Crafted from the notebook of master cymbalmaker Agop Tomurcuk
- Finished in a dirty, raw style with unlathed bell
- Crafted for a crisp and clear "chick" sound
The final project of iconic master cymbalmaker Agop Tomurcuk. Order a piece of history now.
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.