- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
LP 24-Lug Banda Snare Drum
- Write a Review
- #L01134 000000001 L01134000000001
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Latin Percussion developed this snare drum to meet the sonic and rigorous quality demands of Banda musicians but the 14x8.5" snare is equally at home...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Built for Banda, but versatile enough for any style you throw at it.
Latin Percussion developed this snare drum to meet the sonic and rigorous quality demands of Banda musicians but the 14x8.5" snare is equally at home in Salsa, Timba, as well as Rock and Pop music. Constructed of the same stainless steel used in LP Timbales with extruded aluminum lugs the snare is cutting, full and robust and the perfect compliment to any timbale set up.
- 14x8.5" ribbed stainless steel shell
- 24 extruded aluminum lugs
- 42-strand snare
- Drop-style throw off
- 3 mm triple-flanged hoops
Call or click to order today!
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear