- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
- Write a Review
- #449202 000000000 449202000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
LP is proud to present the LP Cajon, a latin percussion instrument graced with an exotic "Takean Tong" wood playing surface. The cajon is extremely...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
This deceptively simple-looking box produces a world of sounds.
LP is proud to present the LP Cajon, a latin percussion instrument graced with an exotic "Takean Tong" wood playing surface.
The cajon is extremely popular and for good reason. The square box drum offers delightful tones, sometimes muted and sometimes open. A cajon simulates an astounding range of percussion instruments when played with hand slaps, deep palm "dooms" and sizzling finger staccato patterns. The cajon looks for the all the world like a humble box but it has become so much more.
Instead of relying on the tones inherent in any one type of wood, LP engineers devised a composite wood body, capable of a broad range of frequency responses, especially a deep low-end, so critical to traditional cajon performance. Tension of the cajon's internal "snare strings" can be adjusted easily with a standard drum key. And in a nice design stroke, front height-adjustable feet enable the LP Cajon to be tilted to popular playing positions, liberating it from the floor for increased resonance and player comfort.
The cajon can be incorporated into a variety of set ups--even doubling as a drummer's throne! The LP Cajon is an ideal and popular add-on to your drum kit.
19" H x 12" W x 12" L
The LP Cajon will blow your mind with its many sounds. Order today.
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.