- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
LP LPA601 Aspire Oak Bongos with Black Hardware
- Write a Review
- #440619 000010000 440619000010000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
With smaller 6-3/4" and 8" rawhide heads and environmentally friendly Siam oak shells, they produce a rich, mellow sound. These quality bongos are fi...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
A great, affordable choice for students!
With smaller 6-3/4" and 8" rawhide heads and environmentally friendly Siam oak shells, they produce a rich, mellow sound. These quality bongos are fitted with Cuban-style steel bottoms and EZ Curve rims.
- Smaller 6-3/4" and 8" rawhide heads
- Environmentally friendly Siam oak shells
- Cuban-style steel bottoms
- Finishes match LP Aspire Wood Congas
- 9/32" diameter tuning lugs
- Powder-coated EZ Curve rims
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.