- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
LP M301 Matador Custom Bongos
- Write a Review
- #443269 000015000 443269000015000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The new Matador Custom Bongos are anchored with high strength steel bottoms for stability, and a new ribbed shell design enhances shell strength in a...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
The working musician's bongos.
The new Matador Custom Bongos are anchored with high strength steel bottoms for stability, and a new ribbed shell design enhances shell strength in addition to giving it a unique look. The shells are constructed from kiln-dried Siam oak, and topped with hand-selected traditional size 7-1/4" and 8-5/8" rawhide heads. It's a winning combination -- a bongo that projects a range of crisp highs and lower mids and looks fantastic!
Matador Custom Bongos are available in finishes matching their Custom Conga counterparts, and come with a durable tuning wrench.
- Kiln-dried Siam oak shells
- Hand-selected traditional-size 7-1/4" and 8-5/8" rawhide heads
- Steel bottoms
- Ribbed shell design adds strength and a unique look
- Includes durable tuning wrench
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear