- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
LP Palladium Conga Set Including Bongos
- Write a Review
- #443367 000000000 443367000000000
- Free Shipping With Backstage Pass (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Palladium Conga and QuintoThe LP Palladium Series has a retro design with richly grained wood and exterior metal bands that harken back to the days o...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Classic drums that radiate Latin soul!
Palladium Conga and Quinto
The LP Palladium Series has a retro design with richly grained wood and exterior metal bands that harken back to the days of the famous Palladium Dance Hall. This set includes an 11" quinto and an 11-3/4" conga.
LP793X Galaxy Series Bongos
Crafted of sonically superior North American ash. Precisely formed staves provide virtually invisible glue joints. A steel backing plate helps avoid cracking of the shells when roughly treated. 5/16" diameter tuning lugs hug the shell to increase playing comfort. 6-1/4" and 8-5/8" natural rawhide heads.
- Designed with Master Conguero Giovanni Hidalgo
- All natural 32" tall ash wood shells
- Premium Galaxy hardware
- Great for traditional sit down playing
- Patented extended collar LP Comfort Curve II rims
- Hand selected natural rawhide heads
- North American ash shells
- Precisely milled staves provide virtually invisible joints
- Steel backing plate helps avoid shell cracking
- Natural rawhide heads are hand-picked for quality
Legendary LP sound with a classic Nuyorican vibe! Order today.
- Congas: 11" quinto and 11-3/4" conga
- Bongos: 6-1/4" and 8-5/8" natural rawhide heads
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear