- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
LP World Rope-Tuned Circle Djembe, 7 in.
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- #L73443 000000001 L73443000000001
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Drawn from the LP World Collection, this rope-tuned 7ʺ LP Circle djembe offers stunning sound and premium durability with eye-catching looks for rhyt...Click To Read More About This Product
Rope-tuned, weather-resistant djembe drum for players at all levels
Drawn from the LP World Collection, this rope-tuned 7ʺ LP Circle djembe offers stunning sound and premium durability with eye-catching looks for rhythm makers of all levels. All djembes in the Circle series are made of LP's exclusive HD material, making them both lightweight and robust. The Perfect-Pitch head is pre-tuned and impervious to climate conditions. Ideal for educators and enthusiasts, Circle djembes are the perfect blend of old-world tradition and the latest manufacturing techniques.
- Rope-tuned djembe drum in 7x16" size
- LP-exclusive HD shell construction with reinforced bearing edge
- Synthetic, durable Perfect-Pitch head
- Ever-Tune tuning rope
- Stands up well against all weather conditions
Bring old-world tradition to classrooms and concert halls. Order now.
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.