- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Ludwig Black Beauty Brass on Brass Snare Drum
Brass 14 x 5 in.
- Write a Review
- #445979 000373449 445979000373449
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The Ludwig Black Beauty Brass on Brass Snare is made with a solid brass shell that's machine drawn and spun into a seamless and great-sounding drum, ...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
For 7 decades, the Black Beauty has been the snare of choice among demanding pros the world over.
The Ludwig Black Beauty Brass on Brass Snare is made with a solid brass shell that's machine drawn and spun into a seamless and great-sounding drum, then antique finished. The tone blends a musical combination of warmth with a metallic presence. This Beauty has excellent sensitivity at all volumes.
The die-cast hoops produce a focused tone and are capable of resounding rim shots and sharp cross-stick sounds. This version of the Black Beauty features brass tube lugs, brass die-cast batter and snare hoops, brass-plated P86 Millennium snare strainer, brass-plated P33 snare butt.
- Snare Size: 14" x 5"
- Total Pieces: 1
- Case or Bag: Not Applicable
- Stand: Not Applicable
- Shell Material: Brass
- Shell Construction: Rolled
- Shell Thickness (mm): Info Not Available
- Bearing Edge: 45°
- Reinforcement Ring: No
- Hardware Material: Brass
- Hoop Type: Die-cast
- Lugs: Tube
- Throw-Off: Tap-Style
- Internal muffler: No
- Snares: Steel
- Heads: Factory
- Finish Type: Nickel-plated
- Country of Origin: United States
Find beauty in all tonal colors. Order today!
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.