- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Meinl Artisan Edition Martinete Line Brazilian Ironwood Cajon with Ukola Woodframe
- Write a Review
- #L00966 000000000 L00966000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Featuring a solid Tulip Poplar resonating body with wood inlay and a Brazilian Ironwood frontplate, the Martinete Line offers exquisite sound and app...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Beautifully crafted for a unique sound and unparalleled looks.
Featuring a solid Tulip Poplar resonating body with wood inlay and a Brazilian Ironwood frontplate, the Martinete Line offers exquisite sound and appearance. The 15mm thick solid resonating body is equipped with an extra thick sound port ring for bass compression. Inside the cajon are two sets of ten micro-coiled metal cajon strings that deliver a snapping snare effect. These strings are hand wound in the style of master cajon builder, José "Pepote" Hernández Diaz, and each set is adjustable with the included key. Rounded frontplate corners and thumb notches allow for greater comfort and playability. Made in Spain.
- 11.5 x 19 x 12.75"
- Frontplate: Brazilian Ironwood (Phoebe porosa) with Ukola Woodframe
- Resonating body: Solid Wood (15 mm) Tulip Poplar (Liriodendron tulipifera)
- Two sets of 10 adjustable strings (Separately per Side)
- Rounded corners and thumb notches for optimal playing comfort and sound
- 6 specially formulated soft rubber feet
- Ergonomically rounded frontplate with convex contact
- Decorative wood inlay
- Extra thick wooden sound port ring for compression
- Two tuning screws to adjust the tension for each set of strings
- Pop filter on soundhole
Call or click to order today!
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear