- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Meinl Artisan Edition Solea Line Cajon with Dark Red Burst Frontplate
- Write a Review
- #L00987 000000000 L00987000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The Soleá Line comes in stately Espresso Burst, Ebony Burst, and Dark Red Burst. This line features two groupings of four pre-tuned metal micro-coile...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Hand-wound cajon strings, enhanced low end, and excellent playing comfort make this a top-tier instrument for your collection.
The Soleá Line comes in stately Espresso Burst, Ebony Burst, and Dark Red Burst. This line features two groupings of four pre-tuned metal micro-coiled cajon strings that span across the inside of the playing surface. These strings are hand-wound in the style of master cajon builder, José "Pepote" Hernández Diaz. Inside the Soleá Line of cajons is a special bass reflex system that enhances low end notes for a deeper bass sound. Rounded corners and thumb notches on the top of the frontplate and resonating body optimize playing comfort and sound. The 9-Ply, 12 mm thick Baltic Birch resonating body develops the sound into a full, punchy tone that projects with clarity and warmth. Made in Spain.
- Frontplate: Dark Red Burst
- Resonating body: 9-Ply (12mm) Baltic Birch (Betula Pendula)
- Two sets of 4 pre-tuned strings
- Rounded corners and thumb notches for optimal playing comfort and sound
- Specially formulated soft rubber feet
- Ergonomically rounded frontplate with convex contact
- Elegant heat-branding on resonating body
- Bass reflex system
Call or click to order today!
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear