- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Meinl Bahia Wood Surdo
22 x 18 in. African Brown
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- #580654 000416162 580654000416162
6-Month* financing available.
The Meinl Bahia Wood Surdo celebrates Samba-Reggae music with a warm-sounding wooden shell. It is cut short, and typically worn much lower than tradi...Click To Read More About This Product
Deep and thunderous attack to drive Samba-Reggae music.
The Meinl Bahia Wood Surdo celebrates Samba-Reggae music with a warm-sounding wooden shell. It is cut short, and typically worn much lower than traditional surdos, on a belt. The lightweight drum features a 6-ply hardwood shell and delivers full bass notes. The surdo is played with a felt beater (not included).
- 6-Ply hardwood drum shell
- Rubber wood
- Counter sunk bolt heads
- Chrome-plated hardware
- Replaceable synthetic heads
- Comes with a tuning key
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.