- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Meinl Byzance Polyphonic Ride
- Write a Review
- #L01011 000000000 L01011000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The Byzance Polyphonic ride is designed to give drummers a cymbal with multiple zones. It rapidly responds when crashed and fully opens when wash rid...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
A responsive ride with a pleasant wash and an clear, dry, unmistakable character.
The Byzance Polyphonic ride is designed to give drummers a cymbal with multiple zones. It rapidly responds when crashed and fully opens when wash riding. A raw and big-sized bell features a clear, dry sound.
Their hammered and lathed surfaces, warm sounds and selection of models may be very traditional, but these cymbals are the ultimate choice when it comes to versatility. Rides with a buttery-soft feel. Crashes that range from dark and shimmering with thin models, to powerful and focused with heavier ones. Traditional tone and sonic individuality come together in each of these cymbals.
- Timbre: Mid-Bright
- Character: Warm, Smooth
- Pitch: High-Mid
- Volume: Medium
- Sustain: Medium
- Styles: Rock, Pop, Fusion, Jazz, Funk, R&B, Reggae, Studio, World
Call or click to order today!
- Quantity: 1
- Type: Ride
- Sizes (in): 21
- Material: Bronze
- Hammering: Hand
- Lathing: Full
- Cymbal weight: Medium
- Bell: Standard
- Finish: Traditional
- Country of origin: Turkey
- Added value: No
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.