- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Meinl Classics Custom 18" Extreme Metal Big Bell Ride
- Write a Review
- #L00861 000000000 L00861000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The Meinl 18" Big Bell Ride is a compact ride that provides the cut and volume for blasting and metal grooves without taking up space around the kit....Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Compact size with massive, cutting sound.
The Meinl 18" Big Bell Ride is a compact ride that provides the cut and volume for blasting and metal grooves without taking up space around the kit. The oversized bell generates penetrating tones that will drill through the loudest full stacks your guitarist can set up.
Brutally loud and intense, Classics Custom Extreme Metal models are totally effective when it comes to projecting through the loudest and most aggressive music there is. With jumbo-sized hammering and bristling tone, these brilliant finish cymbals deliver their potent mix of clarity and cut with ear-splitting power.
- Bright timbre
- Explosive, Cutting character
- High pitch
- High volume
- Medium to Long sustain
- Works well in Metal, Rock, Pop, Fusion and Studio
Call or click to order today!
- Quantity: 1
- Type: Ride
- Sizes (in): 18
- Material: Cast alloy
- Hammering: Machine
- Lathing: None
- Cymbal weight: Heavy
- Bell: Large
- Finish: Traditional
- Country of origin: Germany
- Added value: No
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.