- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Meinl HCS Bronze Medium Ride Cymbal
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- #L76973 000002000 L76973000002000
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The MEINL HCS Bronze medium ride cymbal has an extremely balanced feel with a full, warm sound. It features a clear ping over an even, shimmering was...Click To Read More About This Product
Medium ride cymbal made from B8 bronze with wide lathing
The MEINL HCS Bronze medium ride cymbal has an extremely balanced feel with a full, warm sound. It features a clear ping over an even, shimmering wash, with a medium bell. As part of the HCS series, this ride is made from B8 bronze and formed through lathing, using a wide blade. The alloy and extra lathing combine to create bright and clear tones while balancing sustain. And by keeping costs down, MEINL makes the HCS line accessible to beginners and players looking to expand their sound on a budget.
- Medium-weight ride cymbal with a washy, balanced sound
- Made from B8 bronze for bright tone and excellent value
- Lathed with a wide blade for even sustain
- Traditional finish
An affordable ride for any genre. Order now.
- Quantity: 1
- Type: Ride
- Sizes (in): 20, 22
- Material: B8 bronze
- Lathing: Full
- Cymbal weight: Medium
- Bell: Standard
- Finish: Traditional
- Country of origin: Germany
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.