- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Meinl Headliner Traditional Designer Series Wood Bongos
Walnut Brown 6.75 in. x 8 in.
- Write a Review
- H81317 000001001 H81317000001001
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
These Meinl Headliner Designer Series Bongos offer authentic sounds at a great price. Sporting a walnut brown color with an understated matte finish,...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
A pair of dry-toned, resonant and durable bongos with classic features.
These Meinl Headliner Designer Series Bongos offer authentic sounds at a great price. Sporting a walnut brown color with an understated matte finish, these bongos are constructed in the traditional style, with a solid woodblock connection, robust steel tension rods and hand-selected buffalo heads.
- Black powder-coated hardware
- Hand-selected buffalo heads
- 5mm strong TTR-rims
In this case, designer means fat; tones and style, that is. Order today!
- Head sizes: 6 3/4" Macho & 8" Hembra
- Rubber Wood (Hevea brasiliensis Muell. -Arg)
- Walnut Brown
- Matte finish
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear