- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Meinl Pickup BassBoX
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- L00863 000000000 L00863000000000
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Not just for timekeepers, the MEINL Pickup BassBoX is an excellent addition for any guitarist or singer/songwriter looking to add rhythm to their mus...Click To Read More About This Product
The perfect back beat for percussionists, guitarists and singer-songwriters alike.
Not just for timekeepers, the MEINL Pickup BassBoX is an excellent addition for any guitarist or singer/songwriter looking to add rhythm to their music. When extra amplification is needed, a piezo pickup system gives you the ability to project your sound in any venue. A high quality output jack ensures your sound will come through with clarity. Punchy low end and immense bass notes provide a thumping foundation to your music. The BassBoX is playable from a standing or sitting position, and the attached aluminum rail will mount any common foot pedal. Included is an L-shaped MEINL bass beater specifically designed for the BassBoX.
- 17.5 W x 6.75 H x 11.75" D
- Resonating body: Baltic Birch (Betula pendula)
- Piezo pickup with high quality output jack
- Immense bass sound that’s perfect for any musician, including singer/songwriters and guitarists
- Playable with BassBox/SnareBox pedal, as well as any other common bass drum pedal
- Aluminum rail to mount any common bass drum pedal
- Forward facing sound port
- Includes L-shaped beater
Call or click to order today!
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.