- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Meinl Pure Alloy Crash
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- L01039 000001000 L01039000001000
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The Meinl 18" Pure Alloy Medium Crash hits you with a bold punch filled with highs, mids and lows, followed by a medium to long sustain.A timeless vo...Click To Read More About This Product
Effortless touch and clean sound from this versatile crash.
The Meinl 18" Pure Alloy Medium Crash hits you with a bold punch filled with highs, mids and lows, followed by a medium to long sustain.
A timeless voice formed with fully lathed surfaces allows them to be expressive in virtually any style.
The Pure Alloy's refined nature has two sides: polished definition met by a velvety wash that encompasses a full tonal spectrum. Shimmering, smooth sounds bounce right along with your stick to create a reactive touch that extends through all dynamic levels. These cymbals cut with agility. Blanketing their superb stick definition is a sustain that plays out with just the right amount of strength and balanced wash.
- Mid-Dark timbre
- Shimmering Clarity
- High-Mid pitch
- Medium to Low volume
- Medium sustain
- Works well in Rock, Pop, Fusion, R&B, Reggae or Studio
Call or click to order today!
- Quantity: 1
- Type: Crash
- Sizes (in): 18
- Material: Cast alloy
- Hammering: Machine
- Lathing: Full
- Cymbal weight: Medium
- Bell: Standard
- Finish: Traditional
- Country of origin: Germany
- Added value: No
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.